Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Etsy Favorite-#2

It's time for a new installment of my series highlighting great shops on Etsy. Right now I am taking sellers out of my favorites list, but hope to continue doing this and feature other sellers too as I find them. Today I am going to show you Wicked Soaps!

First of all I love the name! What fun and it really makes you want to buy some of this product. There are so many goodies in this shop, I want to buy them all, but alas, I can't! LOL! Here are a few things that I think look awesome-

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Goats Milk Soap
Doesn't this look yummy enough to eat?

Enchanted Apple Body Butter Creme with Shea and Cocoa Butter

This cream looks fantastic! I would love to try it.
Lemon Cheesecake Lip Luster - Cocoa Butter and Beeswax Lip Balm

I'm a sucker for any kind of chapstick or lip balm and I love the packaging on these!

Ok, that's my post for the day. Be sure to check out Wicked Soaps and all the other great sellers on Etsy including me!

(I just want to state that these photos and products are property of Wicked Soaps, I copied them to feature the seller on my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment