Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Etsy Favorite-#4

Again, I haven't been doing very well at keeping up on this blog. But, I keep trying! I'm here to feature another seller I have marked in my favs. Today I am going to show you MyissaG. She has a large variety of crocheted items including discloths, scrubbies, and scarves! Beautiful items that are very inspiring and very useful. Here are a few of my favs.

The His and Hers   Bath and Body Gift Set

Not only do I think the his and hers idea is great, but I of course, love the pink and brown!

Shades of Brown Dishcloths

I really like neutral colors and these would be perfect for any kitchen!

Peaches and Cream  Dishcloth Set

I'm not a big pastel color person, but I do like this soft peach/orange color. Very pretty. Great for spring too!

Please check out MyissaG's shop and all the great shops on Etsy! Support handmade!

All photos and products are property of the seller I have featured. I am only using them on my blog to showcase their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment